Monday, August 9, 2010

 Bring in the machine that goes bing!

Well here we go for the first blog in my life..... why, because before I couldn't be bothered; no ones interested in what I do.... I'm not interested in half the things I do..... so why, why, why, why!!!

Well I'm getting involved with a group called the LTMs and as we all know it stands for Learning Teachnology Mentor. Yes yet another wonderful TLA that I can add to the Tafe vocabulary including RTO, RTA, VET, MET, TAA and on and on and on and on and on!!

So here we go bring out the machines, get the thingamy, the watchamecallit, the flibble and just incase the director comes in BRING OUT THE MACHINE THAT GOES BING!!



wELL i HAVE STARTED OUT WELL SHOWING OFF MY AWSOME SKILLS USING ms lIVE BLOGGING SITE. aND IT HAS ALREADY GONE WRONG AS i HAVE LIED AND IT IS REALLY THE 2ND DAY..... BUGGER, and I left the caps lock on.

Well OK, too late to retrieve the first impression stage of the relationship, let's forget about that and move on.

I have spent one and half day's looking at the wonderful world of learning technology. And for the next 6 months I have to keep a blog of my progress and improvement. If I can stop myself from lying and keep a good eye on that caps lock key, I reckon I can get a 200% improvement on my skills in just 3 days..... no that ain't bad!!!

Well I have about a week before I know who I am going to work with so I better start getting my head around this technology stuff and I might start by using the Windows Live Writer that is advertised below and see if it really can "make it easy to publish rich content to your blog". If it looks as bad as this tomorrow then you know what has happened.

Well as a parting gift for you coming here I will leave you with a little something that I created during training day 1. The recording of the very first Aussie / Pom Proms first song:

http://podzone.tafesa.edu.au/index.php?id=956

1 comment:

  1. Great to see someone jumping out into the blogosphere Mark - bravo! I have subcribed to your blog feed and look forward to what else you add here.

    Can't see any link to the Window Live Writer you mention.........

    ReplyDelete